The perfect complement to Immunocal and Platinum
- Retail Customer: C$83.00
- AutoShip Customer: C$62.25
- Item Code : 0005609
- Content : 30 stick packs (6 g of powder each, net weight 180 g)
LIVE BETTER. Boost your antioxidants. Revolutionary epigenetic science.
Immunocal Booster switches on Nrf2 – your critical survival gene.
- The Booster is powered by our exclusive Nrf2 catalyst™ containing the most powerful Nrf2 switch on the market today:
- SULFORAPHANE or broccoli seed extract. Sulforaphane activates the body’s natural detoxification system
- SELENIUM teams up with glutathione to strengthen antioxidant defenses
- A UNIQUE RED & GREEN SUPERFOOD BLEND with over 50 polyphenols and phytonutrients from organic fruits and vegetables
Epigenetics and the Nrf2 gene
DNA resulted in the new field of “epigenetics”, the study of how we can switch certain genes on and off. The Nrf2 gene is a powerful epigenetic switch that makes all our antioxidants work better. Crucially, the sulforaphane in Immunocal Booster is one of the most powerful of the substances capable of switching on the Nrf2 gene.
Booster & Immunocal work together
Immunocal provides the building blocks for the production of glutathione, your body’s master antioxidant. Our Booster is the perfect complement to Immunocal. The Booster does not reduce the amount of Immunocal you need for glutathione production, it optimizes the performance of the glutathione that Immunocal helps your body produce.
The Immunotec Advantage
- Uniquely blends Nrf2 activation with superfoods
- Combines the most powerful Nrf2 activator in the marketplace, sulforaphane, with selenium to further amplify the effects of glutathione
- Used with Immunocal, Immunotec is the only company that offers BOTH the critical building blocks PLUS the amplifier for optimal glutathione function
Health Canada NPN (Natural Product Number): 80079427
- Immunocal increases glutathione, the Booster optimizes it, and more
- Boosts all your body’s antioxidant defenses
- Reduces oxidative stress
- Extends detoxification up to 3X longer
- RED & GREEN superfoods provide additional nutrients
Medicinal ingredients per stick:
|Vitamin A (beta carotene)||2,500 IU|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||15 mg|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||7.5 IU|
|Vitamin K (phytonadione)||30 mcg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL)||1 mg|
|Folate (folic acid)||200 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)||6 mcg|
|Pantothenic acid (D-calcium pantothenate)||5 mg|
|Selenium (selenomethionine)||25 mcg|
SGS broccoli seed extract (Brassica oleracea italica) (providing 10 mg sulforaphane glucosinolate), beet root (Beta vulgaris), organic oat fibre (Avena sativa), organic rice hull concentrate (Oriza sativa), organic pea fibre (Pisum sativum), organic wheat grass (Triticum aestivum L.), organic blue agave inulin (Agave tequilana), organic blue green algae (Spirulina), organic stevia leaf extract (Stevia rebaudiana), organic barley grass (Hordeum vulgare), organic carrot (Daucus carota), organic apple (Malus pumila), organic kale (Brassica oleracea acephala), organic broccoli (Brassica oleracea botrytis cymosa), organic spinach (Spinacia oleracea), organic parsley (Carum petroselinum), organic green cabbage (Brassica oleracea L. var capitata), organic blueberry (Vaccinium corymbosum), organic raspberry (Rubus idaeus), organic strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa), organic tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum), organic plum (Prunus domestica), organic orange peel (Citrus sinensis), organic apple fibre (Malus pumila), organic lemon peel (Citrus limon), organic alfalfa grass (Medicago sativa), organic green tea leaf (Camellia sinensis), organic chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris), organic cherry (Prunus avium), organic acai (Euterpe oleracea), organic pomegranate (Punica granatum L.), organic banana (Musa sapiens cavendish), organic bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus), organic goji berry (Lycium barbarum), organic black currant (Ribes nigrum), organic elderberry (Sambucus nigra), organic grape (Vitis labrusca), organic maqui (Aristotelia chilensis), organic pineapple (Ananas comosus), organic papaya (Carica papaya L.), organic peach (Prunus persica), organic blackberry (Rubus fruticosus), organic lemon (Citrus limon), organic pear (Pyrus communis), organic sweet potato (Ipomoea batatas), organic cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon), organic pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo), organic adzuki bean sprout (Vigna angularis), organic amaranth sprout (Amaranthus retroflexus), organic buckwheat sprout (Fagopyrum esculentum), organic chia sprout (Salvia hispanica), organic flax sprout (Linum usitatissimum), organic garbanzo bean sprout (Cicer arietinum), organic lentil bean sprout (Lens culinaris), organic millet sprout (Panicum miliaceum), organic pumpkin sprout (Cucurbita pepo), organic quinoa sprout (Chenopodium quinoa), organic sesame sprout (Sesamum indicum), organic sunflower sprout (Helianthus annuus), organic collard green (Brassica oleracea acephala), organic orange (Citrus sinensis), organic dulse (Palmaria palmata), non-GMO maltodextrin, organic guar gum, citric acid, natural flavours.
To comply with recent regulatory changes, Immunocal Optimizer’s name has changed to Immunocal Booster. However, the formula itself remains the same. The name changes in the U.S. and Canada only, but will remain Optimizer in Mexico.
Epigenetics represents a new understanding of genetics. “Epi” (Latin for “Above”) refers to the fact that there is a mechanism “above” our DNA that can modify how DNA codes are expressed. Epigenetic “switches” can turn on or off certain DNA sequences. These epigenetic differences can be inherited along with our DNA.
The Booster contains two components:
- An Nrf2 catalyst to enhance both glutathione and antioxidant action.
- A mixture of “Reds” and “Greens” which are phytonutrients (plant-based nutrients).
The Nrf2 gene is a gene (piece of DNA code) that enhances glutathione and antioxidant metabolism.
The Nrf2 gene needs to be “switched on” to work.
An Nrf2 “activator” turns this switch on.
Sulforaphane is a highly studied and scientifically validated Nrf2 activator.
Immunotec’s sulforaphane comes from broccoli seeds.
Selenium is an essential trace nutrient mineral. Its major role is its integration into the important enzyme called “Glutathione Peroxidase”.
Glutathione Peroxidase is a critical antioxidant enzyme produced by our body.
The term “Reds” or “Greens” signify the fact that the nutrients come either from fruits or vegetables respectively.
Being plant-based substances, these contain a multitude of nutrients including polyphenols, antioxidants, and many other phytonutrients. There are dozens of fruits, vegetables and herbs that go into the Reds and Greens mixture, each with their own specific benefits.
Immunotec’s Booster is different for several reasons:
- The major active Nrf2 ingredient is sulforaphane. This is a highly studied and established Nrf2 activator. Most importantly it’s use has been evaluated in published human clinical trials. It has many advantages over weaker Nrf2 activators in regards to efficacy, absorption, bioavailability and other variables that establish it’s merit. Always check to see if other Nrf2 activators contain sulforaphane.
- The Booster is much more than just an Nrf2 activator. Our Nrf2 Catalyst also contains selenium, a component of our most important detoxification enzyme called “glutathione peroxidase".
- The Booster contains “Superfoods” in the form of “Reds & Greens” which supplies over 50 different plant sources, each with it’s own unique spectrum of polyphenols and phytonutrients. In combination with the Nrf2 activator, these plant nutrients amplify our accessibility to antioxidants.
In simplest terms, the glutathione produced by the Immunocal will be enhanced.
Not recommended. Cellular glutathione production still requires the precursors found in Immunocal. Once produced by the cell, the glutathione effect will be enhanced.
Yes! It is encouraged to take the Booster with your Immunocal or Immunocal Platinum. The Booster was designed specifically to enhance your Immunocal.
Certainly. It has its own independent health benefits as well.
Not recommended. One of the Boosters main benefits is to get “more miles” out of your other supplements.
No. Fresh produce is always our best source of nutrients. However, many individuals fall short of their daily fruit and vegetable serving requirements. The Reds and Greens become more important in this situation.
Although Reds & Greens products make equivalence statements, these are not accurate and depends on many factors including fiber content, specific antioxidant vitamins and much more. Rest assured that our Reds & Greens are superior products on the market.
These terms are used interchangeably. They describe nutrients derived from plants.
A polyphenol is a class of phytonutrient with benefits that include antioxidation, inflammation reduction, supporting bone mineral density and other benefits beyond the scope of this FAQ. Recently popularized, polyphenols can be found in red wine, dark chocolate and diverse brightly-colored fruits and vegetables.
The Reds and Greens are from natural sources that normally contain some insoluble fiber.
Both Immunocal or the Booster can be mixed with any beverage as long as it is not hot. This is a personal taste preference. The strength of the taste can be adjusted by increasing or decreasing the amount of fluid mixed in with the product.
One per day is the suggested dose. Taking more than one is not necessary.
Pregnant women should seek the advice of a health care practitioner prior to use.
In Canada only. This is a potential interaction with Selenium.
In Canada only. This is a potential interaction with Vitamin K, blueberry, alfalfa, chlorella, and cranberry.
No. The sweet flavor comes from the natural fruits used as well as stevia.
The Reds and Greens are certified organic, not for non-GMO.
Yes. The sweetener used is stevia, which does not contribute significantly to caloric load. Regardless, any supplements taken by diabetics should be discussed with the treating health professional.
Anyone who is allergic to any of the components listed on the ingredients should avoid using the Booster.
Yes, the Booster is gluten-free.
Yes, the Booster is vegan.